Friday, August 13, 2010

Johnny Polygon doing it B-I...

You, whoever you are, reading this, prolly think your cool. Wrong answer. Your not cool. You wanna know why your not cool? Cause you don't fuck with Johnny Polygon. Up and coming rappers these days tend to say they are different, while being completelyyyyyy the same. Cant stand it. Everybody wants to say "yo, I'm on that new new. I'm on some other shit..."

Rule #1- if you gotta tell a nigga that your different, your not different. Randos should be able to tell new swagger from a mile away. When someone is in a 4 block radius of me with some new new, i damn near smell that shit you know? Its like, rappers these days spend more time saying they are different then being different. But wait. Here comessss Johnnnnnnnny!

This video is so dope to me. Smoke one...preferably before watching. Hit the link below the picture. Then watch. #strange...
 Johnny Polygon- Thats what girls do

No comments:

Post a Comment