Monday, August 16, 2010

"Hit her with the Dougie"

Yo Rico was Ruthless. I'm telling you, greed fucks EVERYTHING up. I know Ace hated dealing with this dude. Hes crazy! Everybody was eating. the whole team had 5.0s. Rope chains. Boppers fresh out the nail shop. Man, they was eating! But noooooooo Rico was too stuck in his ways. Typical...
But one thing I cant hate on was Rico's style. Dude was fresh. When Rico was on his motorcycle, shot that dude in the face, and sped off... all I could think was how clean his leather jacket was. And if I was a drug dealer in the 80s, I'd be doing willies on the avenue all day long too. I see you Rico...

Perhaps his freshest moment was when he showed everyone his sex tape- While doing the dougie, like he did in his sex tape. FRESH. Rico was truly before his time. Releasing sex tapes and doing the dougie? That's very 2010 if you ask me. Peep Rico in all his glory by clicking on the link below. #ricoswagger
Rico doing the dougie

No comments:

Post a Comment